Simplifying Global Ecommerce with GlobalOne
September 3 2014 |
Cross-border purchases are forecasted to triple in the next two years and businesses are now faced with finding solutions that will help them access this crucial market.
In 2013, cross-border shoppers spent a total of $105 billion and that figure is slated to grow to $300 billion by 2018!
Pivotal Payments is poised to seize this great opportunity through GlobalOne, a payment gateway and global acquiring platform that gives e-commerce merchants the opportunity to pursue worldwide expansion.
Highlights of the GlobalOne Platform:
- Robust Gateway: Simple to integrate with over 130 supported banks and networks across the globe.
- Multi-Currency Processing (MCP): Price and sell in over 60 currencies and generate more revenue by offering an enhanced shopping experience. MCP has been shown to generate a 12% revenue lift.
- Auto Account Updater: Avoid declines due to expired cards or account number changes and increase your approval ratio.
- Smart Transaction Routing: Pay the lowest possible rate by optimizing transactions to the most cost-efficient acquirer, improve authorizations and minimize risk.
- Alternative & Local Payments: Accept payment types that are specific to the country or region where you do business.
- Advanced Tokenization: Reduce PCI scope and liability while maintaining all billing functionality.
- Auto Recurring Billing: Automate installment payments and subscriptions to streamline your operational efficiencies while increasing your revenue stream.
For more information on GlobalOne please visit www.globalone.me
September 16 - 18, 2014
WYNN Las Vegas
GlobalOne will be exhibiting at
Thursday, September 18, 2014
11:30am - 11:45am
Topic: Payment Acceptance Strategies in a Global E-commerce Environment
We hope to see you at the ERA D2C Convention and look forward to speaking with you about how GlobalOne's e-commerce solutions can help grow your business, generate more sales and maximize revenue!
GlobalOne is a powerful payment gateway and global acquiring platform that helps merchants increase revenue, reduce operating costs and reach a global clientele. A single point of integration provides access to 60+ processing currencies, connectivity into 130+ networks and banks and the ability to accept all major forms of electronic payments, including local and alternative methods. Intelligent transaction routing, interchange optimization and a host of revenue generating technologies such as recurring billing, decline recycling and an automatic account updater are built directly into the payment gateway. GlobalOne is a division of Pivotal Payments, serving more than 70,000 customers and processing over US $12 billion in annual bankcard sales volume. Learn more at www.globalone.me